Entran II, Entran problems

Hubbell Electro-Mechanical is active in Entran II remediation. Please view this site for information regarding Entran II. If you want additional information or a proposal on Entran II remediation please go to "Contact Us" or call us at 471-4221 (out of town 1-800-658-5939).

In order to collect your fair share of the settlement you must register with and contact the Entran II claims administrator at 1-800-254-9222.