HEATING/COOLING SYSTEMS FROM CARRIER
You can count on Hubbell-Electro for all your heating and cooling needs. From furnace repair and boiler replacement, to energy efficient heating systems and refrigerated air installations, our skilled technicians are qualified to provide full HVAC heating and air conditioning services. We pride ourselves in providing individual customer service and stand behind our quality workmanship.
Call (505) 471-4221 or Contact Us for a Free Estimate.
The Infinity System
- Boiler and furnace repair & replacement
- Air-conditioning repair & replacement
- Radiant floor leak detection & repair
- Humidification & air filtration systems
- Heating conversions and remodeling
- Inspections, consultation and design
- Solar & energy efficient heating
- Maintenance plans
The highest efficiency and most advanced home comfort technology
The revolutionary Infinity™ heating and cooling system from Carrier is the ultimate comfort system of the future. Infinity is the only system you can buy that combines Carrier technologies such as Hybrid Heat, ComfortHeat™, IdealHumidity™ and Puron® Refrigerant — allowing you to enjoy the freshest, cleanest air that Carrier offers. The system has intelligence at its core, and even detects when your air filter needs to be replaced. The Infinity system is so advanced it automatically adjusts for peak efficiency and performance.
Your complete Infinity System comprises the following state-of-the-art Carrier products:
Infinity Heating and Cooling System Diagram
- Infinity™ Control and Remote Access—The state-of-the-art control interface for the Infinity heating and cooling system, the Infinity Control is the only control you can buy that allows you to control temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and ventilation.
- Infinity™ Gas Furnace—The 58MVB model provides reliable, high efficiency(96.6%) heating for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
- Infinity Air Conditioner or Infinity Heat Pump—Conditions your air for both heating and cooling.
- Evaporator Coil—Allows the refrigerant to absorb heat from the air as it passes over the coil surface.
- Infinity™ Air Purifier—Improves air quality by eradicating harmful and irritating airborne pollutants from the air in your home.
- Humidifier—Replenishes moisture to dry air.
- UV Lamp—Reduces the amount of pollutants, such as mold, bacteria, fungi and viruses from your indoor coil, leaving your home with cleaner, fresher air.
- Ventilator—Combines fresh outdoor air with conditioned indoor air for improved air quality and maximum efficiency—great for today's tightly constructed home.
Other Products in the Infinity line of products include:
* Infinity Fan Coil—Used in conjunction with an Infinity Heat Pump or Infinity Air Conditioner when a furnace is not present. Provides reliable air flow and includes an integrated coil for both heating and cooling needs.
* Infinity Single Packaged Products—Condition your air for both heating and cooling in a single outoor unit.
* Total energy costs calculated using ARI Standards 210/240-94, the DOE test procedures (10 CFR, Part 430, Subpt. B, Apps. M and N) and the FTC rep. unit energy costs: $0.086/kWh and $0.91/therm (16 CFR §305.9).